W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Forums are interesting stuff:

It is the only place where a guy whose knowledge is at most equivalent to that you can get from basic internet search, can spawn a load of bullcrap, and be labelled as someone who knows what he's talking about.

Ya and "many audiophiles the world over use his recipes for cable construction".

Knowledge aside (since I have no qualifications to talk), would you believe a person who thinks that OPA2604 is "THE best op-amp for accurate audio use".

http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=62455.0

"What little sound it has sounds like a really tight accurate tube amp with no boom or screech to the lows or highs."

Wow.

Oh and forgot to add btw, the concept is correct. It is the way he explained the apparent seriousness of the effect where it all wrecks havoc. I'll just say it out first to cover my ass. Also btw, I posted a reply with at least 3 obvious reasons why his argument doesn't work, but deleted it as it would only make me seem like another arrogant ignorant know-it-all @sshole on the forums. However here is my blog.

No comments: