W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shit happens

Ever had these kind of situations where you have two otherwise perfectly working to-spec items come together and not work?

And I also found out a cause of my router hanging.

It's not the number of open connections.

It's the fucking switch!!!

Basically, my mom flips a switch in her bedroom, my Zhaolu D3 DAC + Yulong T-Amp combo suddenly increases volume by twenty times (how the fuk that works beats me) and my router dies.

This flat is only 5 year old.

Fk the local electrical standards. And I still remember, when I switch on the fluorescent lamp in my old home, the USB modem dies.

So heck with all the audio anti-placebo talk. I'm gonna need a power conditioner - to get my equipment working within spec.

No comments: